A versatile design that's great for both beginning paddlers and hardcore kayak anglers, the FS12T Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak from Ascend delivers great features and performance. Featuring a new design for greater stability, function, and comfort, the FS12T starts with an ultra-stable, tunnel hull design with a wider transom and flared bow sections.
This advanced design gives anglers solid tracking, easier paddling, and optimized stability to stand and fish. The flat casting deck footwell design provides a solid casting platform when you get where the fish are. Deluxe removable seating system offers both fore and aft adjustment for maximized paddling comfort while keeping your seat high and dry. Multiple storage options give fishermen great storage versatility, starting with the multipurpose molded dash and its deep molded catch-all trays, cupholder, and large recess for common tackle trays.
A medium-sized forward storage area (14.8" x 19.9") fits plenty of gear underneath a weathertight hatch, while a Weathertight deck plate just in front of the paddler provides secure storage for small personal items like wallets or keys. The FS12T's large multipurpose sternwell accepts most full size coolers and other large items, and helps keep them there with D-ring and integrated bungee tie-down options.
Molded rod tip stagers and the fully adjustable (360°) rod tender add ease to storing and fishing with your favorite fishing rods. Adjustable foot braces offer a full foot of adjustment, so paddlers from 5' 2" up to 6' 2" can brace themselves comfortably while paddling to their favorite fishing spot. This high performance fishing kayak also features a flush mount paddle holder, 6 self bailing 1-1/2" scupper drains, and a threaded and sealed drain plugs.
- User-friendly kayak made for both beginning paddlers & avid anglers
- New design for even more stability, function & comfort
- Advanced Tunnel Hull design for increased primary & secondary stability
- Deluxe removable seating system w/fore & aft adjustment
- Flat casting deck footwell design to provide a solid casting platform
- Multipurpose molded dash w/deep molded catch-all trays & drink holder
- Medium forward storage area w/weathertight hatch
- Multipurpose sternwell that will accept most full-size coolers
- Adjustable foot braces
- Fully adjustable rod tender w/360° of horizontal movement & vertical rod adjustment